Studio J

Friday, February 25, 2011

Buy 9 Get 1 Free = Get your book updated.

It is soooo satisfying to complete 20 (yes, TWENTY) scrapbook pages in one week! Maybe there are those of you that have finished many more but I always end up missing a picture or not completing the journaling. SOMETHING always seems undone when I do lots of pages at once. Not the case when I use my online Studio J. Love Love LOVE it! Here are my creations, the descriptions are below the pages:



Here is my niece Scarlet! When my mom visited she had these pix on her camera so I copied them onto my computer. Now I have a great gift for my brother and soon to be sister. :) (Not to mention GG and Grandpa of course!)

These layouts use the Jingle paper pack which is great for Holiday and Birthday pictures.



Look at those baby blues! Love this girl (and my redneck brother...come on Den, who wears hunting camps to Christmas parties!) Man I really miss my family sometimes. :)

One of the cool things about the online scrapbooking is that I only have to create the page once then order multiple copies rather than make double of everything! (or triple)





These pages honor Eloise's first manicure. GG and Eloise have birthdays only one day apart so when she visits we celebrate together. They are so much alike! My mom loves shoes, Eloise loves shoes; Mom loves to shop, Eloise loves to shop; nails...you get the picture.



It was a fun day for the little diva. This layout uses the Sophia paper pack and lots of Stickease. In Studio J you can resise the Stickease to fit wherever you want (up to 200x the original size). The flourishes are stickers and so is the "ribbon". There were also button-like Stickease but I wanted to use the easy option.


The layout above was inspired in the moment when we were at the park for Christmas pix and Oliver's shoe came untied. He just learned the day before how to tie them...serendipity. (Bliss paper pack!) I only added stickease and colorized the pre-selected accents. I changed the paper on the journaling and title spaces to the same color as the paper below (default for journaling and title space paper is velum) then changed the font color to Colonial White to match the base paper. Bliss is not only for weddings. It is a great neutral pallet for many photos.


These pictures are the result of an attempt to get photos for the Christmas cards this year...that's always fun. ;)

I got to use the RETIRED paper pack that was sold out before I was even a customer of CTMH let alone a consultant. Useful tip: when you run out of the paper you need and learn it is sold out or retired...go to Studio J! Gotta love print on demand.





Eloise turned 4 in January and i already have the pages done! Woo HOO! Love the online scrapbooking. I use online scraping for new photos so I don't have to print them all. I am still obsessed with classic scrapbooking...I just have all those boxes of pictures to finish. This way I found balance with new and classic. Zero guilt = Happy Scrappy






On this layout I used "You Rock" to show what a rock star my little guy is! I think it was supposed to be student of the month but who's counting. ;)


In the layout above I chose the Sweetheart paper pack (loooove it!). This layout showcases my angel baby, Eloise. She loves to 'help' with the chores each day. Now that I am back at work full time I wanted to memorialize the time we had when Oliver was at school 1st quarter.
Above Oliver shines as a Tiger Cub. Using the Lucky paper pack I was able to move the focus onto that excited smile rather than the awesome paper. This was his first patch.



Above are the pictures from my cell phone! Forgot the camera for the first cub scout Go See It (and his first meeting). Mike has been in charge of Scouting events since that day. :)
Now it is your turn! If you have taken advantage of this special or created some art in Studio J this month become a follower of this blog and send me your Jpeg images for the wep and your mailing address. I will post what I get and send you a goodie in the mail! (If you don't want the goodie don't send your address.) Happy posting! I know Kathleen has been working hard and Shonie has her daughter in the Studio J sweat shop! :) Let's see what you've been working on.
Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment